Chromebook Emoji Support
Chromebooks running Google’s ChromeOS support for color emojis that can be used in any app or website.
Android and ChromeOS share the same set of Google Emojis, which look like this.
1. Click the clock in the bottom-right, and choose Settings
2. Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the Settings Window
3. Scroll down until you see the Accessibility section. Click the checkbox: Enable on-screen keyboard
4. A small keyboard icon appears in the bottom-right of the screen. Click this.
5. In the bottom-left of the keyboard, click the button with three dots
6. Choose the smiley face from the popup panel to turn on the emoii keyboard
Upcoming eventsShow more
🔥 Guy Fawkes Emoji List
🎖️ Veterans Day
Latest newsShow more
What's New in Unicode 15.1 & Emoji 15.1
The latest list of emoji recommendations drafted by the Unicode Consortium - Emoji 15.1 - has been formally approved. This means that 118 new emojis s...
JoyPixels 8.0 Emoji Changelog
JoyPixels have released version 8.0 of their freemium emoji set, introducing support for the 2022 emoji list including the Pink Heart and Shakin...
What’s New on the 10th Annual World Emoji Day
Happy World Emoji Day 2023 - our 10th annual World Emoji Day celebration and Emojipedia 10th birthday! 🌎📅🥳 Here's a quick rundown of what's been h...